- To encourage and develop innovation, collaborative learning which demonstrates community cohesion and integration.
- To actively involve and engage with the diverse community, in creating equal opportunities to learning, employment and enterprise creation.
- To identify gaps and break down barriers to improving access to services, training and resources.
- To research into best practice, making linkages to local, regional and national agenda.
The Organisation’s objectives are:
- To advance the education of the general public in Doncaster and its district of the needs and issues affecting the quality of life of the Diverse Communities and individuals.
- To promote the improvement of social and health related services for the benefit of the Diverse Communities and individuals living within Doncaster and its district and their involvement in the planning and management of such services.
- To provide support with regards to the isolation and loneliness amongst the Diverse Communities and individuals living within Doncaster and its district.
- To promote and organise the association and co-operation of the Diverse Communities and individuals living within Doncaster and its district in the interests of social welfare and the improvement in their conditions of life.
News of Current Development……
Community First Neighbourhood Matched Fund
YR 2 FUNDING ROUND NOW OPEN
Some of our Community First Panel members Abraham Mdlongwa, Mike Muranda, John McHale, Andrew Bosmans, Edwin Simpson, Yasmin McMath, Janice Foster, Nuala Fennelly (Advisor). Photo by Rod Gunn
Deadline for submitting your applications 31 Jan 2013
For application form click here
For project proposal guidance click here
For more information click here
For how to apply and more information please refer to www.dclc.org.uk/community-first-panel. For support in putting your bid together please contact Doncaster Central Area Team on (01302) 736930.
CO-WORKING at DCLC Survey & Report funded by Ukonline Centres – Innovation Fund
Introduction click here
For more info click here
Doncaster Digital Inclusion Consortium
What it is and how to get involved?
Rosie a Special Guest to a Community Celebration at Church View Centre
17 July 2011
Doncaster Central MP Rosie Winterton returns to find out more about Doncaster Central Learning Centre’s (DCLC) work and to engage with the local community during their open day party held at the Church View Centre on Friday (June 24), from 11am.
Digital Friend Design Competition Winner
20 June 2011
Leah Gray aged 7yrs from Thorne Green Top Primary School was presented with winning cash prize from the Doncaster Central Learning Centre (DCLC).